- Graphic Arts: How a leading U.S. paper company is helping millions of children in poor countries get proper medication
- GOOD: Project Dose: How a Simple Design Can Save Kids’ Lives
- Design Observer: Project Dose
- Change Observer: Project Dose
- THERE Journal of Design: Pulik, Linda and Abhijit Bairagi, Ankur Sardana, Zhihui Shi, Zhen Xie. (2011). Design at Ground Level. There Journal of Design. v.7.2011.
- Collaborative Design and Innovation in Subsistence Marketplaces. Third Subsistence Marketplaces Conference. (Chicago, July 2010).
- Designing Patient-Focused Mobile Health Applications. Colloquium for UIC’s Center for Clinical and Translational Science. (Chicago, April 2010).
- COINs 2009: Pulik, Linda. (2009). How Culturally Scattered COINs are Re-Inventing the Design Process. Presented at COINS2009 (SCAD, October 2009).